Sunday 12 October 2008

I Have Loved You So Long

but now i love another. another meaning others.






it has happened. today, princes street made me the happiest girl in edinburgh because it was there that i found the objects of my affections.
i'm so happy i'm walking up the walls and planning on wearing one of each to the wedding. any wedding. all weddings, from here until everyone i know is dead or married.
i blush madly everytime i think about them and wish i could take them to bed.
oh. it is love.

so much so that i missed 9pm showing at the Cameo of the french film after which this post is named, in order to afford these new additions. but shoes are for life, not just for saturday nights. so i watched The Virgin Suicides instead - Sofia Coppola is one of those rare things existing in the world that i might love more than these shoes.
...or, you know, not.

my blue suede suitors - Bertie
my grey boot beaus - Clarks
and my black lace-up lotharios are yet to come, but when they do, they will be from Topshop and my life will be complete.

6 comments:

Lilly said...

The shoes are indeed yummy. I hadn't realised the Virgin Suicides was a film - have you read the book? Narratively it's very interesting, it's told from the point of view of the neighbourhood boys. A very good book, I can see how it would make a wonderful film.

Laura said...

Those blue suedes just made my heart skip a beat.

yiqin; said...

Ohmy, I am SO jealous! Both shoes are to die for! Especially the blue suede one!

Winnie said...

Oh my god. Those blue shoes are immense! What a colour!

svenske floyd said...

Il y a longtemps que je t'aime. When you have managed to watch it, please tell about it. It will not come up in Sweden, pity.

Blicious said...

the blue shoes are HOT!!