Sunday 27 September 2009

TR

My camera is dead. RIP. It's very sad, particularly as I need it to fascilitate Glastonbury 2010 registration...This week has been slightly hellish but hopefully is looking up, starting now with a girl date to see (500) Days of Summer, which I've been looking forward to for so long.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt


POST SCRIPT: I'm dying to know the name of this song (the video is a nice - albeit slightly OTT - gesture, but irrelevant) - the creator lists it as Sleep by Kimya Dawson...which it clearly is not. I realise this seems of incredible unimportance, but I need to know. Listen (without watching the video) and you might understand why.

1 comment:

kerri said...

hi missey. il loan you my camera for reg photo. let me know when ur free and il pop it to u xx