Thursday 5 March 2009

Oliver Kicked Chariot Dog






These were taken from Fak many moons ago. I have no idea how I discovered the site and was utterly at a loss to try and translate any of the acompanying text - heck, I didn't even know what country it was based in. But the street style was some of the happiest I've seen.
My musical muse had a birthday last week, but I didn't get to see him for it. This came to me courtesy of the maestro himself, and therefore the following two and a half minutes are in his honour.





My friend GG is running in the student elections, which finish tomorrow and I have everything crossed for her; fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes, hot buns and anything else you can think of. No one deserves it like she does and no one will so wholeheartedly throw themselves into the fray on behalf of our university. May the fates allow...

P.S.

I'm making my own aviary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cross my fingers for your friend!

and you, me and two of my friends have got plans on visiting london after our graduation this spring, but we have no idea where to live. i dont know if you have a great experience of hotels in london but probably you know more about that than we do anyway. our budget is what we call cheap, but hey, we are not planning on staying in our hotelrooms more than for sleeping..

so, do you have some great tips for me and my friends i will be very glad...

but thank you anyway!

love your aviary btw...

Anonymous said...

re: oh, you are such a sweetie! youre right guessing we prefer to stay central and right now i dont really know our exact budget... you are the gratest, do you know that!

and yes, i manipulated the pictures on my own. i cut the flowers and hearts out from a pictures and pasted them into a new one and lowered the opacity. do you have photoshop? i can mail you the flowers and hearts if you have, if so you can just cut them out ans paste them for your own pictures...

yiqin; said...

The gy in the blazer is so adorable!!