Sunday 28 March 2010

Up, Up

Spring is here to stay now, daylight saving time is bringing me more sunshine and I am finished for the Easter holidays. Finally, I can relax and finally enjoy the Spring fever that was bringing me no end of heart aches last week.


I would like to buy endless copies of this lovely card and hand them out through the city like flowers. I had a lot of work this week and didn't sleep for 43 hours straight and I have never felt my soul soar more than when I was finally free.
My mama once told me I was the girl with kaleidoscope eyes; I know a girl with a kaleidoscope heart. She tells me things I've never heard but always known, and plants my feet in the ground whilst our words go flying. Without her this week, I would have been washed away.


If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom.
~Terri Guillemets


Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Learning To Fly

2 comments:

kerri said...

lady, you are the most wonderful wee thing. you are indeeed ' a beautiful form to see' . . . xxxxxxx

svenske floyd said...

"girl with kaleidoscope eyes" - I like your mama because she likes that song. Have a happy Easter!