Saturday 30 May 2009

Leave of Absence

Today I move out of my first year university flat. It is sad and hopeful and scary and exciting.


This is a pied wagtail. There is a pied wagtail called Tim who plays in my courtyard. I hope Tim will be okay after I'm gone.
I'm going back home, to catch up with old friends and get ready for the summer. But I won't be there long until I have to leave again.



It is both a beginning and an end.


source unknown
Goodbye month of May, first year of university, Flat 5 Room 3...
I'm going to miss everything about you.

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Aw, your next place will be even more amazing too- you going into a house or more halls? It's nice to know you still have at least two years left though. It was sad when I moved out of my uni house for good last year.

Also, I love Beyond Retro too and am very glad it's in London so I can't vist all the time!