Saturday 8 May 2010

Doyouthinkhesaurus

I had a lucky windfall and received free tickets to Florence + The Machine, supported by The Drums - both favourites - and also to the Edinburgh College of Art Fashion Show 2010. Both were fantastic and inspiring nights that dragged me up out of the rut revision has had me stuck in.
I collected for The British Red Cross for four hours at the train stations and that restored some faith in humanity. My cheeks still ache from smiling. I sent happy birthday presents and tiny hopeful packages, and avoided the Julio-Claudians like the plague.
May feels more like April.


found here
Hail Mary


Not having a camera really makes me feel like I have lost control.
It makes it feel like I haven't done anything for months, when I've been doing so much.

No comments: