Sunday 31 January 2010

Xave

I don't believe I've mentioned something momentous occurring in my future...
This summer, I'm going to Tanzania to teach children first aid. My life is full of fundraisers right now, and one of them is quite special. I invite those of you on Facebook to have a look at a personal invitation to SHAVE IT OR SAVE IT. This is not a request for you to join or give me money, just for you to take a peek at what is happening in my life and what I want to do with it.


Xiu Xiu - I luv the valley OH

Do you remember forgetting a song? When it slips away into your past? When it boards a steamboat, waves goodbye and sails off into the sunset without you even noticing?
Remember how inexplicably bittersweet and splendiferous it feels to hear it again?

Yesicanuary has been a productive month!

No comments: